Monday, July 15, 2024

There is still time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #598-Jungle Animals

Hello Friends! 

Just popping in with a card to remind you that there is still time to play over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge for Challenge #598. This round is a THEME challenge. Create a project using the THEME of  Jungle Animals!


Again I used a bird from my pile of things that I create when I have no mojo. The leaves are from My Favorite Things.

Below is the challenge badge for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #598:


I love how this came out. I think my favorite is the embossing.


Below is a close up of all the images.

Want to join us this round? To see more details about the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #598, head on over to the BLOG. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora

No comments: