Monday, September 30, 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #603

Hello Friends!!!

Today I am popping in with a card for the NEW round of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!! Challenge #603 is a COLOR challenge. Create a project using the colors ORANGE, BROWN and TURQUOISE.


I decided to create a non fall card for my creation. Below is the inspiration badge for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #603:

Source

I created my card using background paper that I made using ink blending, stencils and stamping.


All the die cuts are from Spellbinders. I especially love that bird!!! I used a black pearl for the bird's eye.

Want to join us this round? To see more details about the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #603, head on over to the BLOG. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora






No comments: