Monday, October 7, 2024

There is Still Time to Play at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Hello Friends!

Today I am popping in with a card to remind you that there is still time to play over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!! Challenge #603 is a COLOR challenge. Create a project using the colors ORANGE, BROWN and TURQUOISE.

Below is the inspirations badge for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #603:

Source

For my card, I chose to create a Thank You card. Like the card last week, I made my background using ink blending, stencils and stamps.


The die cuts, with the exception of the postage frame, are from Spellbinders. I am trying to use dies that I have not used before or have not used for a long time. 

Want to join us this round? To see more details about the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #603, head on over to the BLOG. I cannot wait to see what you create!!!

That is all from me. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora





No comments: