Hey Friends!!!
I am popping in with a couple of cards I created for Simon Says Stamp! Our Every Happiness Release. I was gifted the stamp set "Best Teacher Ever" and I created a few cards, two of which I am posting today.
The first card I created was a "thanks" card, using a ton of stamps from this set.
I stamped the pencils and colored them in with Copic Markers. I then splashed some watered down black ink across my card front.
I then stamped the composition book, the A+ and the thanks sentiment. I then colored in the notebook with red Copic markers.
I used foam adhesive to adhere the book over some white jute and added some stamped stars to the card front and I was done.
The second card I created was totally different from the one above. I started off by ink blending Cheeky, Blush and Pucker SSS Pawsitively Saturated inks over my card front.
Next I splattered the card front with water, let it dry and stamped some of the little images from the stamp set over the ink blending. I distressed the edges and adhered it to an A2, white card front.
I then heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock. I used a rounded rectangle die to cut out the sentiment and adhered it to the card front using foam adhesive. I stamped the rulers onto yellow cardstock, cut them out and adhered them to my card front.
The last thing I did was to stamp the calculator onto two different colors of gray cardstock. I then cut the calculator out of the dark gray piece and the buttons out of the light gray. I adhered all the pieces of the calculator together, used Copic markers to color in the "urcool" space and adhered it to the card front using foam adhesive.
I am entering this card into this round of the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #297. I used the last row across-any shape die, layers, embossing.
I love that I was able to create two very different cards using the same stamp set!!
Here is the link to see all of the Every Happiness Release from Simon Says Stamp!!
That is all from me today. I will be back tomorrow with two more cards I made using the "Best Teacher Ever" stamp set. Have a FABULOUS day!!!
Nora








No comments:
Post a Comment