Hello Crafty Friends!
I am just popping in with another card that I created for this round of Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #639. This round is a COLOR CHALLENGE-create a project with RED, WHITE and BLUE.
Like the card I created last week I used Hero Arts Jam Packed Stamp/Die set to create my card.
Below is the badge for Challenge #639:
![]() |
| Source |
I used the Burlap Embossing Folder for the background and then layered some fun pattern paper over the top.
I am also entering this into this round of Colorful Options July Challenge:
I had fun using the Simon Says Stamp Wild Rose Stamp set for my card.
I embossed the blooms and colored them in with colored pencils.
The sentiment is from Kristina Werner for Concord & 9th-Everything Will Be Okay Stamps/Die set.
I had so much fun creating this card. I don't use colored pencils a lot because I am not great at shading them. I will be practicing a bit more because this was relaxing!
Well, that is all from me today. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!
Nora










No comments:
Post a Comment