Saturday, August 29, 2026

Happy Saturday with a Card

Hey Crafty Friends!!

I am just popping in with a card that I created for a couple of challenges. I had to make a Good Luck for a gym instructor that is leaving to start on her own. 


 I started off my card by using the stencil from Kristina Werner by Concord & 9th-Petal Pop Stencil Pack. I used the colors for the Color Hues Challenge-orange and yellow-but I was too late to enter this into this card into that challenge.


I used a sentiment from SSS Clover Shaker Sentiments. The die cut flower, square and rick rack is from Concord and 9th's Petal Pop Dies.

I am entering this into the following challenges: Just Us Girls #838-Anything Goes with Stencils, Beautiful Blossoms #44-Anything Goes, The Tic Tac Toe Challenge #300-bottom row-die cut punch, pattern paper and bright colors, and Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes.

 

Well that is all from me today. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora

No comments: