Tuesday, September 1, 2026

STAMPTEMBER with the Simon Says Stamp! Strike Up the Fun

Happy Stamptember Crafty Friends!!


I am so excited to be included in this years September celebration with Simon Says Stamp! I was generously given the Simon Says Stamp! stamp set Strike Up the Fun stamp set to use and today I am showcasing three cards I created using this set. 


For my first card, I started off by embossing a piece of white cardstock with the Simon Says Stamp! Shimmering Starfall embossing folder. I adhered my embossed panel to an A2, white card front.


I then die cut three arches using the  Simon Says Stamp! Nested Domed Arches Frames from three different colors of cardstock. I used the negative portion of the arches and adhered them over the white card front.


Next, I stamped, colored and cut images from the Strike Up the Fun stamp set and used foam tape to pop them up on the card front. I stamped a sentiment from the same set and glued Simon Says Stamp Moonflower sequins across the arches to complete my card.

My next two cards are very similar. I used a cupcake and some of the smaller stamps from the Strike Up the Fun set to create a simple background. I cut the panel into two pieces-one being larger than the other. I adhered the larger panel onto a top folding, A2, white card base. 


I adhered a smaller panel of white cardstock that had been embossed with Simon Says Stamp! Dotted Diamond embossing folder. I then glued a strip of silver cardstock to the front between the white and stamped paper.


I die cut my sentiment four times using the CZ Design for Simon Says Stamp! Let's Celebrate die. Three were die cut from white cardstock and one from metallic blue. I adhered all together and glued to the front of my card.


I stamped and cut out some candles from the Strike Up the Fun stamp set and used Stickles in blue and diamond to color in the image. I adhered it on my card front and randomly glued sequins around the sentiment.

My second card I created in a similar way but using small piece of stamped paper and the larger white, embossed cardstock as my background.


Instead of using a silver strip of paper, I adhered a scrap of pattern paper between the stamped and embossed paper.


I used the CZ Design sentiment die but colored in the last layer and covered it with a clear sparkle pen.


I stamped the cupcake and three sparklers and used Copic Markers to color the images in. I then cut the images out and adhered them to my card front. This was a super fun way to get more than one card using paper I stamped myself.

Below are both the cards side by side:


That is all from me today. Please hop on over to Simon Says Stamp! see all the new goodies!! Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora


No comments: