Hey Crafty Friends!
It is the "Sending Cheer" October Release for Simon Says Stamp! I had the privilege of using the FUN Happy Howloween Stamp Set for the project I created today.
I started off my card by creating my background using four shades of Distress Ink. The moon was masked off using the Moon Mask from the Tim Holtz Collection.
I then splattered a couple of shades of Mica Distress Stain and the SSS Pawsitively Perfect White Splatter Medium over the top of my blended sky.
I stamped and colored in my adorable pups with Copic markers. I added some sparkle with various colors of Stickles on the Witch Pup and the Devil Dog.
I cut out the images and popped them up on my card. I added the fun sentiment over the moon last.
Aren't these dogs SO CUTE? I love how this card came out. Pop on over to Simon Says Stamp! to see all the NEW products for the "Sending Cheer" Release.
That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!
Nora




No comments:
Post a Comment