Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!!
Today I am popping in with a project that I created for Day 2 of the Simon Says Stamp! Blog Hop for the "Sending Cheer" release. You should have come here from Rosemary Dennis. I happen to be the last person on the hop but if you get lost, hop on over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog. I also have the COMPLETE list for today's hop below.Instead of a card, I wanted to create a little treat bag using the Happy Howloween stamp set.
![]() |
| front view |
I started off by embossing a piece of black cardstock with the SSS Shimmering Star embossing folder. I then used the SSS Rounded Tags Die to cut two tags out of my embossed panel.
![]() |
| front view |
![]() |
| Back View |
![]() |
| Back View |
I put the treat inside a little black and white bag and punched a hole in it. I added it to inside of the tags and tied it all together with a ribbon. I added a tag to the front that I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Howloween stamp set. I LOVE how this came out!!!
When you shop from the "Sending Cheer" collection, you have a chance for a FREE stamp set with purchase (while supplies last). Hop on over to Simon Says Stamp to see all the awesome products that are being released. I already have a shopping card full!! For even MORE inspiration, please head to the Simon Says Stamp Blog for DAY 1 of the Blog Hop. The list for TODAY'S HOP is below:
Want a chance to win a $25 coupon to Simon Says Stamp? Be sure to comment on every BLOG on the hop to enter into a random drawing. One name will be picked from every blog!!!
This has turned out to be a longer post than I wanted. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!
Nora






No comments:
Post a Comment