My bum shoulder kicked in so Chris wound up having to strip it all. In frustration, he started ripping trim off rather then stripping it. I don't blame him either. Par for the course, we still are not done with the room but I thought I would post my hard work that I did one afternoon. (I actually like this look but knew that it would never fly with Chris so I didn't mention it!!) Learn from my mistake-if you ever want a piece of furniture to be painted a different color, don't crackle paint it because it is not fun to strip!!
As for the bad Aunt part...I made this card 2 weeks ago for my nephew's birthday, and I still haven't sent it out. I have even had the present since the beginning of August! For some reason, I have trouble sending Birthday cards out on time. I make them on time, waiting to be filled out and then I never send them. Now I have a stack of extra cards.
Supplies: Paper-Diecuts with a View, Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations, Stamps-Paper Trey Ink, Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug, Punches- ALL byEK Success, Inks-Stampin Up!, Dies-Paper Trey Ink and Glitter Glue-Stickles.
This card is exactly like the card I created in Stamp-Affaire-Challenge #2 Post. I just changed the colors to make it more masculine. I tend to design cards and then create them over and over using different products once I find a design I like.
So that is my post for today. I hope you have a great Monday!!