Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Ink Sketch Challenge

I swear this will be my last post for today. I am exhausted and have no mojo left to do anything!!

Today there is a sketch challenge over at Papertrey Ink to celebrate their 6th anniversary. I chose to create my card with sketch #4 as my inspiration.


Here is the card I created:


I chose to use dark chocolate as the base of the card and to pair it with orange zest and raspberry fizz. I used Heart-2-Heart #12 to stamp the "flowers" and leaves. The bee is from a printable from PTI's 5th year anniversary. 


I am not sure if you can tell but I die cut and stamped 2 of the flowers and die cut one of the stems for this card. I also die cut the middle of the tag and the elements went under it. I chose to pop dot 2 of the flowers and the offset buttons were a choice. You can see this in the view below.


That is all I have for you today!! Thank you for stopping by!!

Nora

2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is adorable! I LOVE the buttons!!!

Shay said...

A very sweet and cute card and great take on the sketch! The colors used are bright and happy along with that little adorable bee and certainly will keep someone smiling.