Friday, November 2, 2018

The Last Day of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Holiday Release: Pear Tree Fri-Dies

It has been a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG week here and am so happy that it is Friday!!!

Today is the last day of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps holiday release showcase. I created a card using the previously released Partridge in a Pear Tree Stamp Set.


I started off this card by stamping a sentiment in from the Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set onto an aqua A2 card front. I added a piece of patterned paper over the front.


I then wrapped some jute around the front of the card three times. I adhered a snowflake that I had die cut using the Flurry Fri-Dies over the jute.


Next I stamped the little bird from the Partridge stamp set and die cut it out using the new Pear Tree Fri-Dies. I used foam adhesive to pop it over a branch I free hand cut with some scissors. I covered the bird with clear sparkle marker and Glossy Accents.


My last step was to adhere a couple of pears cut using the Pear Tree dies over the branch.

I think this is my favorite card from the whole week!! I love how the little bird came out and the pears are darling!!

Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see some other fabulous creations by the design team. All new products are now in the NEW section of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store. Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your entire purchase!!


I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS weekend!!




Supplies:

  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This has a charming folk art look Nora, it's wonderful!

Hannelie said...

LOVE the rustic look! Gorgeous card!

Kim S said...

That bright red bird is so sweet on the snowflake and rustic background! So sorry to read that your time is taken up with up funerals but it sounds like you are still in your craft room which is always a much needed respite from real life!

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my goodness, that little bitty bird!! It's such a cute little touch, and I love how you added the snowflake underneath. Such a pretty, joyful design!