Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!!

I am just posting a quick card today that I created for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #384. I wanted to make sure I got it into before the deadline!!


I created this using images from Miss Ink Stamps "Say Cheese" stamp set. I ADORE this little mouse and the images in the set are just too cute!

Below is the sketch I used as my jumping off point.

I flipped it clockwise so that it was landscape rather than portrait.


The sky was done with a stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the rest was colored in with Copic markers. I did a TON of masking on this and am happy with how it came out.


I added some Diamond Stickles over the butterfly and Glossy Accents on the frog hat eyes and the cheese. I covered the frog hat with a Nuvo Clear Gloss Sparkle pen.

Well that is all from me today. I thank you for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS night!!


6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well that little mouse is so sweet! Adorable card that just makes me smile! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, could he be any sweeter! This is darling!

Karren said...

Super-cute image and an adorable scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card, Nora! Your little mouse is adorable and your Copic coloring is flawless! I'm in awe of your grass, too...what a great way to add texture to your design!

Judy Rozema said...

This is soooo darling! I love how bright and sweet it is! Thank you for joining us at FMS!

Jean said...

That is such a cute image! How fun.