Monday, August 26, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #400

Happy Monday!! I hope you are all having a great morning.

I am popping in today to post a card for some challenges. I created a sympathy card for a wake I need to attend on Tuesday.


I used the Hello Bluebird Stitched Tag Builder Die set and MFT's Stitched Flower dies to create my card. I was inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #400 for my card and Clean and Simple Colours and Sketches Challenge as the inspiration for my card.

 

I had die cut all the flowers out of white and used ink to color the flowers in.


I scored the background to get the embossing for the background.


The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's "WhatNot Sentiment" Set.

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a great day!!


9 comments:

Wei said...

Such a clever use of the sketch! Love the crispy die cutting flowers and leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Nora. I like the sweet polka dot tag and all of those little blooms!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and such wonderful elements all working so perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card and design. Great take on these colors combination. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Your choice of patterned paper and cardstock is really great! I love the combination of yellow dotted tag and framed purple rectangle cardstock on your card! Cool!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Joyce said...

What a calm and soothing sympathy card. Love the yellow and grey together.

Darnell said...

Beautiful take on the challenges, Nora! Such a fresh and pretty card! (p.s. I've sent you a couple of emails re info on Twofer September GD, but I've had no response. Maybe they went into your spam folder? Can you email me if you can't find them and give me an alternate email address? The 10th will be here soon! Thank you!) Hugs, Darnell

Kim S said...

I love this sweet bouquet. It is elegant - but still hopeful in the lovely colors. Perfect for sympathy.

Ivana Camdzic said...

So beautiful! I love the polka dotted tag and the scallops so much!!