Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I Love You More

 Happy Tuesday!! It has been snowing here all day and I had a couple hours in my craft room. I created a couple of Valentines.

The first I used Inspired by Challenges (#IB160). 

I used both the badge and the sketch to create my card.

I used the new Ranger Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink to blend behind my heart that I die cut from some 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Paper.

The hearts behind my kraft heart are from Simon Says Stamp Stacked Hearts Die and the Macrame Borders and Tassels dies for the border is from The Greetery. 

For my second card was inspired by The Card Concept Challenge #148 and Just Us Girls #570 Valentines. I used the sketch from Try Stamping On Tuesday

 

I started off with using a pattern paper background.


The die cut hearts are from Lawn Fawn-Candy Hearts. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things "My Galantine."


That is all from me tonight. I thank you for taking the time to stop by.





14 comments:

SmilynStef said...

First jealous that you already have your ink (I pre-ordered and pre-paid but nothing yet) and love how you used the macramé dies on your heart.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very sweet card. Love the clean lines and the colourful hearts. Thanks for sharing.

Danni Reid said...

These are both beautiful Nora and I am in love with your first card, the distressing behind your heart added so much to your gorgeous card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @IB!

Heather said...

Nora - I love your card for our sketch! What a great take, and I've always had a weakness for conversation hearts, lol. Just super cute in perfect colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Nora - BOTH your cards a wonderful!!! Of course I especially like the one you created using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! I really like the background paper you used for your hearts. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Lisa Elton said...

You've created two marvelous Valentines, Nora! I love the card you added to our Inspired By gallery, it's so pretty!

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are just beautiful! Love your take on the IB Challenge! Thank you for joining us!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic pair of Feb. 14th themed cards, dear Nora. I love how the word topped hearts on the second one call to mind classic conversation heart candies.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Esther Asbury said...

Both cards are beautiful, but I especially like that first one that you linked up to The Card Concept. Love that little heart! Thanks for playing along!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome couple of cards. I love that first one with all the layering great use of that sketch. Thanks for joining in it just us girls challenge

Karen K said...

Both your cards are beautiful Nora :) Love your clean design and the background of the hearts. Your candy hearts on the strip background is really cute too. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept. Hope to see you again soon.

Marcie Sharp said...

Both cards are fabulous! I love the striped patterned paper and cute sentiment on the second one. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Melanie R said...

Lovely cards, Nora! The one with the five hearts is a perfect interpretation of the sketch and the colors are fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT #493.

libbystamps said...

What a wonderful Galentine's Day card! I just love it! Thank you for joining us at TSOT this week!