Monday, November 15, 2021

New Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Fall Foliage #532

 Hello my crafty friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

Today I am popping in with a fall card that I created for this weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

The next two weeks it is a theme challenge-FALL FOLIAGE. My card is more fall plants as the Sunflower and pumpkin are "fall" oriented.


Our sponsor this month is PJMoore Illustrations. The owner generously gave us a couple of digital stamps to use. This one is called "Bear with Pumpkin and Sunflower."


Isn't it the CUTEST? I colored it in with Copic markers and then used some retired dies from MFT to frame my little bear. The pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn's 6 by 6 Watercolor Rainbow paper pad.


Please hop on over to the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge to play with us this week. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

I want to thank everyone for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this little fella hugging the pumpkin! Darling card, Nora!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so adorable, Nora! Love how you made the bear's fur all nubby with your expert coloring. Such a darling image and fresh card design!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww, Nora, what a sweet, wonderfully charming card (with fantastic colouring).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life