Saturday, February 26, 2022

Happy Easter!!

 Hello everyone!! I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday! We had an ice storm here. I thought we would get more snow but instead we got mostly freezing rain. The good thing about the bad weather is I got the day off from work since I work at a school!

Today I am on the blog for the Kat Scrappiness February 2022 Embellishment Release. I created an Easter shaker card using the new Spring Has Sprung Sprinkles.

I started off my card by die cutting the large bunny using the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Bunny Outline Dies from white cardstock. I shaded it in with yellow ink and added some black eyes with a gel pen. 

I then die cut the same bunny out of a piece of pattern paper from the Rainbow Confetti Slimline Paper. I adhered the yellow bunny onto a white, A2, top folding card, using the pattern paper as a guide. I used some foam adhesive and the Spring Has Sprung Sprinkles to create a shaker card.

I die cut the little rabbit from the Stitched Bunnies from pink cardstock and blended some pink ink across the top. I added some white dots and black eyes with gel pens. I adhered it next to my shaker bunny.

I added a die cut green Happy Easter that I had die cut with the Happy Easter w/Shadow Die and adhered it to my card. I added some white dots using a gel pen and covered my sentiment with Glossy Accents. My card was complete!!

I urge you to hop on over to the Kat Scrappiness Blog to see some other fabulous cards created with this new release!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute Easter card, Nora and a delightful shaker! Those bunnies remind me of marshmallow peeps! You should link this up with us at Just Us Girls!

Kim S said...

What a fun shaker mix - I love that you made a big shaker Peep!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Complete and total springtime cuteness! I adore Peeps and the rabbit-shaped version of them, which makes me love this darling Easter greeting all the more (and now I am soooo craving some Peeps - good thing spring is right around the corner! :D).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life