Monday, April 25, 2022

Just a Reminder to Join Us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge for Challenge #542

Hello everyone!! 

I am popping in with a quick post to remind you to come on over and play with us for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #542


It is week #2 for this challenge and it is to use the colors Lime, Yellow and Orchid on a card.

Source

Once again I used an image from the Varada Sharma Shop that she generously gifted us. 


Instead of coloring my flowers in orchid purple like I did last week, I decided to use yellow. I also used the sentiment that was gifted to us by Varada as well. 


I added some Kat Scrappiness Purple Glass Bubbles around the sentiment to draw more attention to it.  They were the exact color of purple I needed!!


Please hop on over to play with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #542. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!




1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card, Nora!