Monday, September 4, 2023

A New Cupcake Inspiration Challenge-Challenge #577

 Hello Friends!! 

There is a NEW challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week. Challenge #577 is a THEME challenge and it is all about BEARS!!!!

Below is the challenge badge for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #577.

I created my card with the image our sponsor, PJ Moore Illustrations donated to us. Isn't this so cute?

I started off this card by resizing and printing the digital stamp. I then colored it in with my Copic markers.


I cut down the white card panel and layered it over some scraps of pattern paper that were in my scrap drawer.


I added a sentiment with stickers. I have so many of these tiny stickers from my scrapbook days and I decided I needed to get them out to use. To finish my card off, I added a tiny die cut heart and covered it with clear shimmer pen and Glossy Accents.

To see all the details for Challenge #577 and more fun projects by the Design Team, hop on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog. I hope you decide to join us for this round!!!

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!

Nora


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Great card teammate, love that you made the image bigger, fantastic coloring for sure! Have a great day! L :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling card, Nora!

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card ☺️👏👏
Congrats