Friday, July 26, 2024

Happy Friday!

Hey Friends!! 

I am just popping in with a card for a couple of challenges. It is summer time and I have been trying to get in my craft room three or four times a week.

My first card is a summer themed card. I used Spellbinder's Oh Buoy! dies, Set Sails dies, MFT Frame Die (retired) and Fishing Net by Tutti Designs. 

The stamped sentiment is from Spellbinder's the Fair Winds Sentiment Stamp Set. When I saw these dies I HAD TO HAVE THEM!! I loved these seagulls and knew I could make a bunch of cards with them. 

I did make a ton of different cards with this set. I used Copic Markers to make the sand and torn Aqua Mist cardstock from Paper Trey Ink as the "sea."

I am entering this card into a few challenges. First, I am joining Inkspirational Challenge #320. This was to use more than one company on a card. I do this regularly. The second challenge I am entering is the TGIF Challenge #tgifc483. It was a graphic of an ocean and the phrase "Every Summer has a Story." The third challenge I am entering is Time Out Challenges #268-"On Vacation."

 

The next two cards I am entering into three challenges. One is the Daring Cardmakers Challenge "Christmas in July," The Color Hues Challenge #91-Red and Green, and The Jingle Belles Challenge-Dashing Through Snow.

 
 

For the first card, I used pattern paper, Hello Bluebird snowman stamp (retired), a Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions embossing folder,  MFT Stamps Mini Polaroid Frames (retired), and the Hello Bluebird sentiment.


The snowman I created in a bunch and put it away until I was ready. It makes creating a card so easy!! 


I love how this card came out so I created another one with a different image. This time, I used a reindeer from Mama Elephant's Reindeer Games stamp set and matching dies.


The sentiment is from MFT Stamps. The snowflakes are from my stash and I have no clue who made it. 


I LOVE how these cars came out and will be adding them into my stash.

Well, that is all from me today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora









12 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great seashore scene you created with your mix of wonderful dies and colors Nora! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Marina said...

Three lovely, bright and colourful cards. The seagull one really evokes summer and the beach. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

Handmade by Natty said...

Wow, what a lovely selection of cards. I love your festive Hello Bluebird elements in particular. :D Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! x

Nancy said...

Nora, I am a huge fan of the Fair Winds Collection and your card is just wonderful! I love it. As for your Christmas cards, I love the festive papers and layout and the two images are colored perfectly. Thanks for linking up with us at Color Hues and for inspiring me and others with this post.

Tracey McNeely said...

Nora both of your cards are so much fun! The seaside scene is fabulous and I love the snow N and reindeer! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Kim S said...

What a lovely ocean you've created! All the little details are fabulous! And your little Christmas guys in their little frames...so sweet!!

Bobby said...

You linked up the wrong card for the Time Out challenge, Nora. The Christmas one is the one we see. I love your beach scene. I have that set and you've given me an idea of how to lay out a design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

lauren bergold said...

Such amazing and beautiful cards and a brilliant combination of colors and patterns. (Also I need to get our my faux polaroids) So pleased you could join our snowy fun at Jingle Belles (& Double Trouble!) this fortnight!

Kate said...

I love all your cards Nora , but especially your seaside card - so many lovely details! Thanks for being On Vacation with us this fortnight at Time Out - we look forward to seeing you in our gallery again soon! Hugs Kate (DT Time Out)!

Helen said...

Really cute cards - love those little characters!

Thanks for joining us at the Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

Helen x
GDT

SmilynStef said...

how fun are those little holiday critters ... so very glad you dashed through the snow with us at Jingle Belles.

Greta said...

Thanks for entering your vacation card in our challenge at Time Out. You created a wonderful scene with all those elements!