Sunday, September 22, 2024

A Couple of Fall Cards

 Hey Friends!!

I am enjoying some fall weather....FINALLY...and I created a couple of cards to celebrate my favorite time of year. I have had a ton of using some new to me supplies and some from my stash. It was fun to dig through my stuff and find things to use.


My first card was inspired by THREE challenges!!! Inspired By..#302, Tic Tac Toe Challenge #256 and TGIF Challenge #491

 


The colors and the leaf were inspired by the leaves in the challenge badge of the Inspired By... photo. I used the first column as inspiration on the Tic Tac Toe graphic-Fall/Embossing/Layers on this card and everyone knows that Fall is Sweater Weather!!!


I used a combination of Spellbinder's, Waffle Flower and MFT products on my card. Some were lying in my stash, some I created for this and my next card. 


I also used the sketch from last week's Freshly Made Sketches Blog because I had wanted to use it last week and never got around to it. 

My next card I could also enter into all three challenges but I would have to do another post and don't feel like it.


Once again, I used a combination of things from my stash-both old and new. The leaves were die cut last year but I never used them on a card. The gold flowers were laying around from a different project and they were used because the card just needed a little something, something when I was almost done.


I used a bunch of different companies on this card-Spellbinders, The Stamp Market, Waffle Flower, Ranger Distress Inks... This was such a fun card to create!


I just love using images that resemble "stamps" on cards. 

That is all from me. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora







No comments: