Monday, September 16, 2024

There is a New Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Hey Friends!!

I am just popping in with a card for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #602. This round is a THEME challenge-Favorite Foods.


I used a bunch of Spellbinders products on this card. I had so much fun creating this card!!

Below is the badge for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #602:


I had fun using ink blending and cardstock for the die cuts on my card. 



I then adhered the die cuts over a dry embossed background and added some silverware that was die cut from mirrored cardstock.


This was a lot of fun creating my card. I LOVE all the ones I created using these dies.

Want to join us this round? Head on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog for more information.

That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day. 

Nora



 

No comments: