Hello Crafty Friends!!
Just popping in with two cards for some challenges. These cards were created with this month's Fantastic Simon Says Stamp IG Hop.
I used the August Simon Says Stamp! Simply Shabby 2026 Card Kit for my cards. I LOVED using the SSS Morning Glory Vibes embossing folder for both cards.
For my first card, I colored the flowers in blue. I have wanted to do a blue and white theme for a while and this folder was PERFECT for this color theme. I combined Copic Markers and colored pencils to color them in.
The sentiment is from the SSS Simply Shabby 6" by 8" stamp/die set that came with the kit. The blue paper was die cut using teh A7 Notched Rectangles die.
The butterfly was punched using an OLD Martha Stewart punch. I think this is one of my favorite cards I have created in a LONG time.
I am entering this into the Just Us Girls #840 Challenge-BOLD. I think this card is bold, right? I am also entering this into the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #45-Anything Goes.
The next card was inspired by the All Sorts Challenge #858-Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well.
For this card I colored in the flowers with yellow Copic colors and the leaves with green shades of Copic markers.
The sympathy sentiment is from the With Sympathy stamp set. The butterfly was punched from a scrap of pattern paper.
Well, that is all from me this evening. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day.
Nora







6 comments:
Two beautiful floral cards, many thanks for sharing the yellow one with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Thanks for sharing the yellow version at Allsorts - it’s lovely. x
Two very different but equally beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing one of them with us at Allsorts challenge.
Two stunning cards, I like the look of the embossing folder colored with Copics. Glad you shared the yellow flower card with us at Allsorts challenge!
Both cards are beautiful Nora. I am especially drawn to the bold blue one. Wow! What an eye-catching design! Thanks so much for playing along at Just Us Girls this week!!!
These are beautiful cards Nora and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Post a Comment