Sunday, December 8, 2013

Paper Trey Ink Vintage Ornaments-Day 7 of Twelve Days of Christmas Fun

Happy Sunday!! Just a quick post as I am meeting my friend for brunch and then a little Christmas shopping. Today it is mostly for stocking stuffers so it will be FUN!! (Not that my actual Christmas shopping is done, but that is another story.)

The card I am posting today is one of my new favorites. It is using Paper Trey Ink's Vintage Ornament stamps and dies. I used Raspberry Fizz ink and paper for the "pop" of color. I jazzed it up with some silver sequins and sentiment, though the sentiment is a bit fuzzy. I think I need a different silver embossing powder.


This photo does not do the card justice because this is so pretty!!!


Here is a detail shot. See that fuzzy sentiment? It bugs me a bit but it isn't as bad IRL.

Once again, thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!

Nora

Supplies:
Stampin Up Die


No comments: