Thursday, March 2, 2023

Guest Designer at Time Out Challenge #233

 Hello friends!! 

Today I am popping into my blog with a card I made as a Guest Designer at Time Out Challenges #233. It is a THEME challenge this time around-ELEGANT.

I won the chance for this GD gig and I was so excited to be asked!!


There is a sponsor for this challenge this time around. Altenew is the sponsor and the
 prize is a $25 store credit to the Altenew Store

Due to the fact that Altenew is the sponsor, I created a card using some of the new Decorative Enamels Die Set


I started off by die cutting a few papers that I made using oxide ink and a gel plate. I then layered this over a piece of pattern paper the "Grunge" 6" by 6" paper pad from the Craft Consortium.


The die cut sentiment is from my stash. I believe it is from Paper Trey Ink? The black flag is form my stash too. 

I hope you like my card. Please hop on over to Time Out Challenges for more information on the challenge!! I cannot wait to see what you create!

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you had a FABULOUS day!!

Nora




9 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous card Nora - dripping with elegance! The pink enamel dots are a perfect touch as is the sentiment! So happy you've joined us as a guest designer this challenge! Hugs, Kate

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Nora! So very happy to see you are the Time Out guest designer - congratulations, my friend! Your card and this fabulous gel print is GORGEOUS! How did that die get by me?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations on guesting, Nora your card is pretty!

Quillish said...

Wow.. This is soo pretty and ELEGANT - Love the pretty colors and the artsy feel. Also those enamel dots look lovely. Such a beautiful inspiration for the challenge. Thank you for being our guest, Nora.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Nora, your card is outstanding. Thank you for using Altenew product, and so very beautifully. I love your background and the artful placement of those fabulous die cuts. Thank you so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out1

Kim S said...

This is gorgeous! The background is amazing. It has an older slightly grungy look but all of those gorgeous medallions plus the white sentiment keep it fresh!

Bobby said...

I love your gel print background, Nora, and those decorative enamels made a wonderful grid over the top of it. The pretty pink embellishments add a great elegant touch. So glad to have you guesting with us.

Nonni said...

Love this card! The combination of clean, crisp die cuts on an artsy background looks stunning. Love the variations of color and the design you came up with. Makes me think of fancy wall papers! Thank you for being an inspiring GD at Time Out!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a Gorgeous Card Nora.. Love the background you have created using Oxides and Gelli plate...This die set is so beautiful..Love how you have pt together this card. Thank you for guesting with us. Hugsxx