Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas and a Card!!

 Hey Friends!!!

I am just popping in with a card I created for a couple of challenges. I am so happy that I have a week off now and will actually have time to do some creating!!


The inspiration for this card was from Freshly Made Sketches #616 and the Just Add Ink Challenge #684.

I used pattern papers from 49 & Market and dies from Spellbinders.

The sentiment is from an ephemera pack from 49 & Market.

The second card I created was inspired by The Card Concept #202.

I used 49 & Market ephemera and papers on this card. The gingham paper was the back of the label on the paper pack!!

I LOVE this paper. I popped up some of the ephemera for a bit of emphasis.


Well that is all from me today. Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all a great Holiday!!!

Nora



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards, Nora! Merry Christmas!

Kerry Parkinson said...

A wonderful compilation of ephemera and patterns for this sweet card Nora! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Card Concept this month.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Nora. I love the rich traditional colors. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Card Concept.
Karen L, DT
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com

Kim S said...

I love your use of floral paper and those die cuts. So lovely with the classic greens in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karen Letchworth said...

Such rich gorgeous colors. What a lovely Winter card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT

Julie Gearinger said...

Gorgeous cards Nora! Love the use of the designer papers, the colors and we are so thrilled that you played along with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and Happy New Year!