Happy Stamptember Crafty Friends!
Today I am popping in with THREE projects I created with the Memory Box collaboration with Simon Says Stamp! If this is your first Stamptember, companies create EXCLUSIVE products with Simon Says Stamp! and when they are sold out, they are GONE!!
For my first card, I used the Memory Box Stay Cozy stamp set to stamp and emboss white snowflakes on an A2, white card front. I then used three colors of Distress Ink to ink blend the bottom half of my card.
Next I stamped the penguin, the deer, the present and the ornament from the stamp set on white cardstock. I colored them in using Copic Markers and used the matching Stay Cozy Dies to cut the images out.
I adhered them over a white oval, using foam adhesive to pop up certain card elements.
I stamped a sentiment from the Stay Cozy set in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used foam adhesive to pop it up below my little critters. I finished off my card with using some Diamond Stickles on the fur of hats, a clear sparkle pen over the top of the scarves and adhering some clear gems randomly around my animals.
On my second project, I stamped the snowman, the ornament and the present from the Stay Cozy set onto white cardstock and colored the images in with Copic markers. I used some Diamond Stickles on the fur of the hat and white gel pen for accents on the scarf, ornament and present. I used the matching dies to cut them out and adhered them to a circle die cut.
I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment on black cardstock and cut it out. I adhered it below the snowman using foam adhesive.
I then dug through my scraps to find pattern paper that would match some of the colors from my snowman. I adhered the papers to create a border on the left of an A2, top folding, white card front. I also used foam adhesive to adhere my snowman focal point.
I wanted some embellishments around my the circle and the snowflake stamps from the Stay Cozy set were the perfect accent!! I stamped and heat embossed them in white. I used Simon Says Stamp! Pawsitively Saturated Sprout ink over the top and adhered the flakes around the snowman. I added two gems and my card was done.
For my last project, I created a tag.
I stamped, die cut and colored in my Stay Cozy images. I adhered my little deer over the top of a distressed tag.
I tied a red ribbon at the top with some twine that matched the colors I used on my critter. My last step was to adhere some gems randomly around the deer.
This set was SO FUN to use and the images are just adorable. Hop on over to Simon Says Stamp! to get the Stay Cozy set from Memory Box while supplies last.
That is all from me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!
Nora










No comments:
Post a Comment