Sunday, September 6, 2026

Happy Sunday with a Couple of Cards

Hell Crafty Friends!!!

I am popping in with a couple of cards for some challenges. I am back to work and don't have a ton of time to craft any more. I liked summer hours better!

My first card I used Freshly Made Sketches #752 as my inspiration.


Below is the sketch that inspired this card:

I had fun using the Ornamental Branch die and the Block Print Winter Cardinal dies from Birch Press Design and a strip sentiment from Taylored Expressions.


My embossed background is from my stash. I have no idea who created it!!


I have to admit that I love making sympathy cards. I am not sure why.

My second card I used TWO challenges to inspire my card. The first is CAS on Friday. Challenge #342 is all about the SEA. I also used a sketch from Sunday Stamps.


I changed it up a little from the posted sketch. I didn't put the sentiment in the same place.


Instead of the oval, I used the anchor. The stamped images are from Pink and Main? I am not sure. They were in my extras!!


The embossed background was created with an embossing folder from Spellbinders.


Well, that is all from me today. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora

No comments: