Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Stamptember with Simon Says Stamp! Strike Up the Fun!!!

Happy Stamptember Day Two Crafty Friends!!

I am popping in today with two additional projects that I created using the new Simon Says Stamp! Strike Up the Fun stamp set. 


For my first card, I started off by stamping a teal piece of cardstock with some of the small images in the Strike Up the Fun stamp set. I distressed the edges of the cardstock and adhered it to an A2, top folding, white card base.


I then stamped three different cupcakes from the set, using a mask to cluster the images together, and colored my cakes in with Copic Markers. I cut them out and used foam adhesive to adhere the cupcakes onto my card front to give them some dimension. I put some festive "sprinkles" on the top of each using a combination of Stickles and Nuvo Drops.


I stamped a sentiment from the Strike Up the Fun stamp set and cut it into a rectangle. I dragged a black ink pad along the edges so the sentiment would pop off the card. My last step was to adhere some teal sprinkles randomly across the card.

My second card is a simple card. I decided to use only one cupcake on the card and use a repeated sentiment for a different look.


I used the Simon Says Stamp! Shimmering Starfall embossing folder on white cardstock and ink blended Morning Pawsitively Saturated Ink over the top for my blue panel.


I wanted the cupcake to be the star of the show so the background is a light pink A2, top folding card base.

Simon Says Stamp Moonflower sequins were randomly adhered to my card for the finishing touch.

To kick off Stamptember, I have a code for my crafty friends to use to get something free with purchase with your Simon Says Stamp order!! Who doesn't love something free?

That is all from me today. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!

Nora

No comments: