Monday, January 31, 2022

Reminder for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #536

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a nice weekend. 

Today I am here on the blog with a reminder that it is week #2 for the Cupcake Inspiration #536

The challenge is to use the colors pink and mint on at card. Below is the challenge badge for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #536.

I used another digital image from our sponsor, Paper Nest Dolls. She generously gifted this the Design Team to create a card.


I colored in Cupcake Avery with Copic Markers and then cut her out with scissors. Isn't she adorable? 


I layered her over an embossed pink panel and added some sentiments that I printed out on the computer. 


I then added some sequins around the sentiments.

I hope that you will join us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #536 and create a card. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots and a yummy cupcake... what's not to love! Cute card, Nora!

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is off-the-charts cute + fun! What a sweet (literally) and cheerful birthday greeting.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life